segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

⋆ My day by day.

Hi people! What's up? The reason that I'm typing about my day by day? Let me say: I can see nowadays how some people can don't mind for what a lots of guys got to say.
I decided to talk a little more about my day, a little more about my personal, a little more about myself.
Well, today my day wasn't exciting, to tell the truth.
I'm just happy because I'm sure about one thing: My English all time is turning to be amazing.
Let's stop to think one minute: If I stop to study what I want for more or less 2 hours by day, I'll learn it faster and put it inside my mind faster also. Don't you agree?I'm saying it because I was watching a movie called:"Bridge to Terabithia". I could see how my pronounce changed after I gave a look for second time in the movie.I turned it to be in English with the subtitles "below" in English too, then, I was "eating" some words that I didn't hear people talking about yet at my course or books.
Taking off my day at school, because in my sincere opinion it is almost boring every day, so, while I'm giving my own attention to it, I just can being speaking in Portuguese at my room.
Of course, I have some friends there who can speak English too or others that are doing the road to be great on it also, but, no one can be like me, do you understand? I'm afraid of sometimes speak loud something that the person still don't understand, because my level is upper than of them,but I can have fun speakin' some words there also. ;)
When I see my English Teacher that is my friend from IEBEU there my heart be with the happiness and with the afraid. But I start a new conversation with him in English and all the students near us stop to see us speaking a lot, then, I'll be with my own shyness.Now at school and at my class, we're making a concurse about poetry and stories. The teacher and me are the guys who are trying to organize it all. We will release by the school papers talkin' more about the "project".
I can't wait for it work well, I'm very proud of myself to got to do it.
I not will be anything without the help of my teachers.
Thank very much guys. I guess I'm too smart to release my wiseness to up.
Coming back to the movie I was talking about: If you really want to be proud of your English and Spanish, or some other languague, whatever, enjoy it! You really wanna to catch it how it seems, how it deserves. "Va adelante, sin miedo". If you really want with all the wish, you can get it!
Never give up of yourself, never give up about itself.
My next step will be to train more my ears to understand without any mistake the English.
I'll tell all you my desire: I want to be an English Teacher and a international gospel singer. Learn a languague is noy easy how it seems, but is not impossible.
Put it on your mind! My best wishes.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com