quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2009

What is necessary for we get a good conversation in English?

Hello Everybody! What's going on? Now, I'm finally starting my "road" to talk about some costums in English here, to talk about some sentences in English and not only in my mother languague, that all you know is the "Portuguese from Brazil". I asked for you the following question: What is necessary for we get a good conversation in English?

Today we will get a little more about those questions and answers. I'll put here my own opinion about it, you can get a different opinion than me.
Everyone knows for we have a good conversation/pronounce in English is necessary before start talking is to train their "own English" at home.
How can we do it? It is simple...we can train the English languague at home while we are listening songs,playing video games,watching movies(without any subtitles in Portuguese), speakin' more with relatives that can understand and say English also,speakin' by yourself at the mirror,speakin' with foreigns or totally only speaking with some guy of another country by messenger, it can help us a lot!
Once I was at the street near my house gossiping with my relatives, when appeared an american boy saying about the Word of God(Holy Bible, His religion). I didn't notice he was from another country because he started to make me questions in my languague, and I was hearing him.
Then, after it, my cousin turned and said me:"_Graziela,pay attention, you are speakin' with a guy from other country". It was a surprise for me! I stayed so excited with this.
The boy was happy,wise,witty,amazing,outgoing,funny and a lots of others qualities that I'm not remembering now. We started to speak only in English with my neighbors near from us listening all and I could see people laughing a lot.For me the funniest was speaking with him in English and Portuguese, he was a student of the languague now.It always used to happens those occasions with myself. I always have ever found americans at streets or by the Internet.
But it is not necessary you only speak the languague that you are learning now only when you do it at the courses.You have to speak out of the class too.
I'll leave here a website where you can practise more your level:
www.inglesonline.com.br

Of course we'll get some faults when we are learning a languague,but with the time it all will disappear.We have to get now a new mode to learn the English.We have to put the desire in our heart to love the languague, not do it only because your parents want it,but you are falling in love for it!
When you put this feeling in your heart, everything comes to be easy with you. Efforting yourself,getting the books every day at home, listening more conversations. If you are making the course only for obligation, tomorrow of after you'll forget almost all the sentences that you used to listening at the classroom.You have to get positive thinks, never stop to get what you wish, because training the languague a lot you'll come in a incredible level of your pronounce.
We have all right reserves to learn more than 2 languagues.My best wishes for the people that want to be in a advanced level. I can't wait to read about their experiences. Kisses dear!I will be always by here to give some help/advice to you.The more you listening,the more you speak. ;)

Commented by: Graziela Melo.

1 Comentários:

Às 13 de março de 2009 às 15:28 , Anonymous Anônimo disse...

grazii bonito poema....

cuando te conoci...
no sabia nada de ti...
una sonrisa me reflejo ..
todo lo bello me plasmo...
y nunca mas mi corazon dejo...
de latir ...encontre una manera de subsixtir....una escena de boda de fantasia creo otra mejor fantasia convirtiendo akel rato de alegria en una bella melodia ....
grazii te kiero mucho nunca lo dudes por siempree pepe mi una osita besitos espero y te guste

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com