terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2009

This love

Composition by: Graziela Melo

The time pass so slow

I'm still here
All minute too far from you is as the eternity my love
Just let me know this pain
I still remember the day
That in my life
You came to stay inside me

Never was my intention
Speak about love
Never was my intention
Fall in love with you
Never was my intention
Wish you
If is it right or not, who can talk to me about?
I miss you
I want to talk to you
I love you more when I look in your eyes

I wanna hug you
In your perfume lose myself
I wanna love you
Without the afraid to be with you

Forget the past and come back to me
Without you
I really don't exist.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com