sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

Set the child inside you to be free.


Set the childe inside you to be free! The people nowadays stay more worried about the things they left to behind. The things they never can make again. Normally a person thinks that is too late to try to live a other perfect live again. When you're a child, you can't see the time of your live going fast,you get the best time of that forever. When you're growing up, you usually forget the toys,the superstitions,that important person who used to be someone else.With no way, you're forgetin' what was the most incredible and honest feeling of the life, the love, everything that is on your mind. When yourself ignore your past, it can't be something good. When you're getting bad times when you are a child, it is not the best way to go. You have to refuse everything that come to make you get bad memories of your past. We have to play a lot with our friends, go out to the movies,to the zoo, stay at home watching TV. What could all you answer if I ask to the biggest number of people in the world if they got the best moment of your lifes when they used to be a child? Almost all people will answer that is easy, I got the best moment of my life when I was a child, but the other number will answer it is not easy to say, because I have not the best moment of my life when I was a child, I got a lot of works to do. Then, What I'm trying to say you is that, do not give a chance to your son or daughter pass for something like that.
It is almost as the crystal vase, once broke, it will never be with the same price again.

Posted by Graziela Melo.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com